
This Samsung PN50B550 plasma HDTV is ideal with respect to action-packed sports entertainment and videos. Keep in mind this utilizes brand new e-panel technologies which generally minimizes blurring and delivers sharp, crystal clear pictures. And also 1080p high definition reveals the splendor and clarity within whatever you view. Furthermore it's distinctive Touch of Color style and design transforms it perfectly into a delightful work of genius. Have fun with a much more realistic, fascinating movie night from your home with this unique Samsung plasma HDTV.
Just before acquiring the Samsung plasma HDTV , I wanted to go online to secure a very good offer. Furthermore , i wanted a business I trusted since this is a very significant purchase. I acquired this Television without having taxes and also absolutely no shipping charges, and this right there saved me approximately $200. I would not have stepped out of best buy for less than $1800 and I got this TV for $1360. I selected standard shipping and delivery and keep it totally free and also the gentleman wheeled it directly into the house close to where I was planning to keep it. It was delivered in a matter of a couple of days right after purchasing. Extremely fast and trustworthy shipping!
Read more on the Samsung PN50B550 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV
The Samsung PN50B550 plasma HDTV Key Features:
- 50-inch high definition TV with 1080p resolution
- Four HDMI, two component, and one composite video input; two 15W bottom speakers and SRS TruSurround HD for a rich surround-sound experience
- Samsung E-panel technology like Ultra FilterBright Plus, 600Hz Subfield Motion, .001 response time, and a Mega dynamic contrast ratio
- Anynet+ (CEC standard) technology makes system control of compatible A/V devices like a Blu-ray player or HTIB system a one-touch operation
- One-year parts and labor warranty
See Complete Specs and Reviews Samsung PN50B550 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV
No comments:
Post a Comment